Are the programmes of MaD Festival Assembly open to the public?
Some of the MaD Festival programmes are open to the public, while the others are available to ticket holders only. Get your MaD Festival ticket for a full experience!The following programmes are open to the public:
- Free Market
- The Exhibitions and some Interactive Experiences of the Open Studio
- Cinema (priority entry for MaD Festival ticket holders)
- Mini Concert (priority entry for MaD Festival ticket holders)
Registration Pre-registration is required for all Excursions. Successful registrants should receive Info Packs of their selected Excursions via email before the Assembly of MaD Festival 2019. I have not received any Info Pack after registration! What can I do? Those who have pre-registered online but have not received the info pack due to technical reasons may request for a hard copy at the Excursions Booth on 12 or 13 Jan. How do I get to the Excursion spot? Are we going to meet at Tai Kwun? All Excursions take place in different parts of Hong Kong. Do NOT wait at Tai Kwun. Go directly to the meeting point as mentioned in your Info Pack instead! Our volunteer will be waiting for you at the meeting point. Read the Info Pack for the transportation guide and contact details of the MaD volunteer in charge of your Excursion. Please arrange transportation on your own, plan ahead and make sure you can arrive at the meeting point in time. It is difficult for us to entertain latecomers as we will be moving around in the city. I have registered for an Excursion but now I cannot attend / I have missed the online registration period but I really want to join an Excursion. What can I do?
- Due to limited space and manpower, all Excursions do NOT accept non-registered participants. Information of vacancies will be displayed at the Excursions booth of MaD Festival. Participants who have missed the online programme registration period or any participant interested may visit the booth on 12 Jan 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM in person.
- If you decide to give up your place after registration, please inform our staff members at the Excursion Booth by 12 Jan 2:00 PM. We will then give your place to another participant.